KARTNATAKA SAKALA: The SAKALA is providing guarantee services to citizens within the stipulated time limit for citizen related services. Whenever the request for the service is made, you shall receive a receipt an acknowledgement slip with GSC number. With the help of the GSC number, you can check the status of your application by sending an SMS from your mobile Phone. Suppose your application is rejected or the service is not provided within the stipulated time or if you are not convinced, you may file an appeal to the next officer within 30 days from the date when the decision was taken or not for redress your grievance. The competent officer will hear the appeal and redress your grievance within the specified time. You can claim the compensatory cost from the designated officer who fails to deliver the service within the stipulated time. The designated officer shall be liable to pay you the compensatory cost. The compensatory cost is twenty rupees per day for the period of delay subject to a maximum of five hundred rupees per application. You can do if your service request is rejected by the designated officer and if you are not convinced by the reasons given by the designated officer for the rejection, then you may file an appeal to the competent officer with the specified time limit from the date of rejection of application. In case if you disagree with the order of the competent officer, you can submit the appeal directly to the appellate authority as a second appeal within 30 days from the date on which the decision was made. For the details on the procedure to avail the service, click on the Forms and Service Procedure option available in the http://126.96.36.199/kgsc1/
Sakala Services: Presently available the following list of services under the SAKALA guarantee of services to people.
- Medical Certificate, License for establishment of Drug Store, Performance Certificate, Conviction Certificate from AYUSH Department.
- For Student Concessional Pass, Accident relief Fund, Buss Pass to Physically Challenged and Free Passes to freedom fighters from Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation.
- Permission for new connection/Additional Connection for water supply and under Ground Drainage for residential buildings excluding Apartments and Permission for new connection/Additional Connection for water supply and under Ground Drainage for multi-storied Buildings from Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board.
- For Birth, Death and Still Birth Certificates at Registration centers within one calendar year from date of registration, Birth, Death and Still Birth Certificates at Registration centers after one calendar year from date of registration, Trade license, Khatha Extract or Certificate, Sanction of Building Plan in sites upto 2400 sq.ft. Dimension for residential single dwelling unit from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike and City Corporation (Other than BBMP), City Municipal Council.
- Registration, Due Certificate under the KVAT Act, 2003, Registration, C Form under the CST Act, 1956, H Certificates, F Declaration, E1 and E2 Certificates, Registration under K Tax on Luxuries Act,1979, Permit under the K Entertainments Tax Act, 1958, Registration under the Karnataka Tax on Professions, Trades, Callings and Employment Act, 1976 From COMMERCIAL TAXES DEPARTMENT.
- Approval of Factory plans, Registration of Factories and Issue of license, Amendment/Transfer of license/Issue of duplicate License, Disposal of Complaints, Approval of Boiler and Pressure part Manufacturing drawing/Steam pipeline and pipeline layout drawings, Registration of Boilers, Economizers and Steam pipelines, Issue of Boiler Certificate on Annual inspection from Department of Factories, Boilers, Industrial SAFETY AND HEALTH.
- For Re-totaling of marks secured in examination, Revaluation of Examination Papers, Issue of Duplicate Marks Card /Provisional Marks Card, Registration of Schools, First Recognition of Schools and Renewal of recognition for Schools from Department of Public Instruction
- For License for Sales establishment, Renewal of License, Change addition/deletion of Registered Pharmacist, Change addition/deletion of competent person and Name Change from DRUGS CONTROL DEPARTMENT.
- Sanction of Medical Reimbursements Bill of IPs, Submission of Super Specialty Medical Reimbursement bills and Submission towards sanction of Deposits for Super Specialty Treatment to ESIC from EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE MEDICAL SERVICES.
- NOC for Crackers License from FIRE SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
- Modification in Existing Ration Card, Issue of license under Karnataka Essential Commodities Licensing Order 1986, licence to wholesale dealers in food grains, pulses, edible oils and Kerosene, Issue of license under Karnataka Essential Commodities Licensing order 1986 to Retail dealers in food grains, pulses, edible oils and Kerosene and Issue of authorization to run Fair Price Shops (FPS) under Karnataka Essential Commodities (Public Distribution System) Control Order 1992 from FOOD AND CIVIL SUPPLIES DEPARTMENT.
- Disability Certificate, wound Certificate, discharge certificate and sterilization certificate, age certificate from HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT and etc., services and departments.
Check your Application Status
Like It? Please Share It :