Aadhaar Card Print Out from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in

15 comments

Aadhar Card Downloads Available from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx...
UIDAI is provided Aadhar Card Print Option from Online. That website is eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. How to download Aadhar Card?
Aadhaar Card Downloading Procedure: 1. Go to www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in website. 2. Fill in your enrolment number (14 digits) and date time. 3. Fill in your Resident Name. 4. Fill in your resident pincode 5. Fill in enter the text column. Now you click on 'Submit' button and get the pdf file of your Aadhar Card.
Which details you can update in your Adhar Card (corrections)? Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number.
Aadhar Card Corrections Procedure: 1. Go to website http://uidai.gov.in. 2. Click on Right side of 'Update your Aadhar Card' option. 3. Now click on 'Update Data Online (click here)' option. Then open new window and you can click on 'To submit your update/ correction request please' option.

Like It? Please Share It :

Author: Ramps

Ramps is a blogger from India and the author of Education Results Jobs Hall Tickets How to guide.

15 Responses so far

1. Anonymous says:

I complete the procedure in 05/042011 but stuill not received the card, I also tried to download the e-card but there also I have not get any data, An error said invalid data while I have an official receipt for the same....
    Please let me know whom to complain I tried all level but still no use....

Its an India..... jai hind...... sale kaam chor....

2. kissi says:

aadhaar card maintenance is very very bad

3. kissi says:

aadhaar card maintenance very very bad so sad

4. srinivas says:

i have my adhaar number with me but i dont know the time and date for registration. cant i have my adhaar card printed out?

5. srinivas says:

i have my adhaar number but i dont have date and time of my registration for adhaar. cant i have printout onlne?

6. Anonymous says:

i'm able to generate and download the soft-copy of my aadhar card from above link.

thanks

- Srinivas

7. Anonymous says:

thanks
    Shanti prasad

8. Anonymous says:

I followed the above procedure,
    & I also have aadhar card number.
    But , still not able to take out print. IT COMES INVALID INPUT..

PLEASE GIVE US SOME SOLUTION OR ELSE SHUT THE SITE.:(:(

9. Kam's says:

I have done downloading Aadhaar ID Card thanks to aadhaar

10. when educated people are not able to access the procedure properly what about illiterates????????????

11. duke o says:

yes you can download it from the above procedure. and you have to validate the digital signature mentioned on it. no need to worry procedure is also given in the web only

12. Anonymous says:

My wife got hereself enrolled for Aadhar Card vide Ack. No. 1190/2062/00055 on 30 April 2012. Till date she has not received the same. While taking print on net the masg. comes contact your agency. We do not the address of the agency "Tera Software". Agency has not uploaded the complete data no mobile number and no e-mail.i.e. What should we do to whom we contact. Help line No. 1800 180 1947 you will ever get the line.

13. Anonymous says:

developing India

14. Anonymous says:

I lost my Adhar Card , Adhar Card No. is..317535718745 . Guide me , how to get my Adhar Card with this No. Pse reply me on my email.ID or my mobile No. 9099767743..or..8460614084.

15. Anonymous says:

I have aadhar card number.
    But , still not able to take printout of the same please guide me.

You can add Comments Here!

give 2 to 4 hours time for replay